Our WordPress hosting
$40/mo paid yearly
$65/mo paid yearly
Pay monthlyPremium Plus
$140/mo paid yearly
Our WordPress hosting
Pay yearlyPremium Plus
Fully Managed Website Hosting Server
Phone, Online Ticket, or Email Support
Discounted Hourly Rate
Priority and Emergency Support
No Long-term Contract/Cancel Anytime
Free Website Migration
Free SSL Certificate
Premium Wordpress plugins
24/7 Uptime Monitoring
Google Analytics or Clicky Integration
LiteSpeed Web Server
WordPress and Plugin Updates
Twice a month
Website Content Edits
30 minutes/month included
1.5 hours/month included
Complex or Very Large Websites
Monthly Website Report
Prioritization for Edits
Just need some website help but don’t want a maintenance plan?
As our client you’ll have access to premium WordPress plugins and apps.
Think of WordPress plugins as you would the accessories in your house, such as fixtures and furniture. They bring key functionality to the core of WordPress.
The selection of plugins should be chosen with care and be of the highest quality. We have developer licenses for the following premium (paid) WordPress plugins, which means we can use them on your website for no cost to you, as long as you remain our client.
View the other plugins, apps and stock photo resources we use on projects.
- WordFence Security Visit website
- Relevanssi Search Visit website
- Yoast SEO Visit website
- Swift Performance Visit website
- W3 Total Cache Visit website
- Soliloquy Slider Visit website
- Duplicator Visit website
- ManageWP Visit website
- Adobe Stock Visit website
- Greensock Animation Platform (GSAP) Visit website
- Google Analytics Visit website
- Clicky Analytics Visit website
- MailChimp Visit website
- UserWay Visit website
- Postmark Visit website
- Zapier Visit website
- Capsule CRM Visit website
- Ken Wheeler Slider Visit website
Answers to questions about our hosting and maintenance services.
Why should I choose your service over another?
We’re a bit biased, but the most important reasons are:
- We offer phone based support, where many others don’t.
- We’re a really small business so we’ll know you by name, and we’ll really care about the success of your business and your website.
- Our prices are typically lower than larger web development firms and agencies.
- We have over 24 years of experience in website development and can often provide insight into the best way to build or maintain a website.
- We don’t try to do it all and we’ll only work with you if we think we’re a good fit for your business. If you need expertise that we don’t have, we’ll suggest other options.
- We won’t try to sell you services that you don’t need. In fact, if you’re concerned about your current website provider, we won’t tell you to let us take over if it looks like they’re providing good overall service. We only want your business if we can improve upon what you have.
Should I trust “Unlimited” offers for website hosting and maintenance?
Some hosting and maintenance providers offer “unlimited hosting” and “unlimited maintenance”. This is almost always a form of dishonest advertising since they will most likely limit the amount of service you’ll actually get in the fine print of their agreement. So if there are any limits, then it’s not really unlimited. Look closely at the limits they impose before you move your website to their hosting servers or let them take over your website maintenance.
Where are your hosting servers located?
The servers are located in the TierPoint colocation data center in Dallas, TX or St Louis, MO. We use the services of a company that provides server admins and maintenance for our hosting servers. The benefit of letting us host your website, is that we’ll work directly with the server admins so that you never have to worry about website hosting.
What is your hourly rate?
$120 per hour for our Hosting, Maintenance, and QuickLaunch clients, and $150 per hour for à la carte services. We always provide estimates for any work that will take more than one hour, so you’ll always know what you’re going to pay. For quicker updates and requests, we’ll give you an estimate upon your request. Many simple updates to text on your website will take less than ten minutes and cost around $20.
I don’t like my current provider. Am I stuck?
No you’re not. Depending on the way your website is set up and hosted we can typically provide the maintenance services you require. We can also let you know if you would be better off moving to a different host or maintenance service. We’ll see what issues you’re having, and if we can offer a better solution we will, but if not we’ll let you know.
Do you offer website maintenance services on websites that you don’t host?
Yes we do. The prices for maintenance only are the same as the prices for maintenance and hosting.
Do you host or maintain ecommerce websites?
Usually we don’t, but check with us regarding your website.
How do you track time and invoice for work?
We use the Harvest app for tracking time to the minute. Each update we do will have a note showing exactly what you requested, and the amount of time the update required. We send invoices every other week. You’ll be able to pay the invoice online at your convenience. Note that our Premium and Premium Plus services come with website content update time included.
Do you outsource your maintenance services?
No we don’t. We’re located in Athens, GA and all client work is done in-house. Before signing up with another company, make sure you understand who you’ll be working with and where they’re located, if that’s important to you. If the prices for their service seem too low, chances are you’ll have a sub-par experience over time.