This is an accessibility statement from Rocquett Websites, LLC.
Updated on August 12, 2021.
Measures to support accessibility
Rocquett Websites, LLC. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Rocquett website.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- We test new web page layouts to ensure they meet web accessibility guidelines.
- We use consistent navigation, content layout, and clear headings on every page.
- Our images use alternative text to tell the screen reader what message the image conveys. If the image is simply aesthetic and provides no necessary meaning to the page, we use an empty alternative tag (alt=””) to tell screen readers that the image provides no meaning.
- We use “responsive design” so that the width of our web page content adapts to the width of your browser.
- You can use a mouse or keyboard to navigate through our content. The tab key will move the cursor from link to link.
- We provide the UserWay (link opens in new tab/window) widget, at the bottom right corner of all web pages, to enhance accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)(link opens in new tab/window) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Rocquett website strives to provide a website consistent with level A and AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
Accessibility of the Rocquett website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Rocquett Websites, LLC. checks the accessibility of the Rocquett website by the following approaches:
- Code evaluation for the original site build.
- On-going code evaluation for new web pages or website enhancements.
- Checking the website using the WebAim WAVE Tool(link opens in new tab/window).
Feedback or Complaints
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Rocquett website. Please let us know if you experience any accessibility issues or if you enjoyed your experience by using our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (link opens in new tab/window).