1Custom seafood directory
The University of Georgia Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant needed to improve the navigation and design of its website. The project started in 2015 and finished in 2016.
The responsive design provides a great experience for visitors on mobile devices.
We provided custom website development services using WordPress as the content management system. We continue to host the website and provide ongoing WordPress maintenance services.
- Custom website design services
- Custom WordPress theme
- Stylesheet (CSS) development
- Georgia Seafood Directory
- Custom post types for news area and student blog
- Social media integration
- Mega menu
- WordPress training and support
- WordPress hosting and maintenance